Breitling Navitimer is a precision model of aviation timing and one of the top ten watchmaking classics of the 20th century. Since its birth in 1952, it has been sought after by professional pilots and aviation enthusiasts. . To commemorate the 60th anniversary of the glorious birth of this legendary watch, the brand specifically launched in Shanghai the world’s first limited edition 500 aviation chronograph 60th anniversary blue edition (Navitimer Blue Sky 60th Anniversary Limited Edition). The 60th Anniversary Blue Sky Limited Edition of the Aviation Chronograph uses a 43 mm diameter stainless steel case, a two-way rotating bezel (circular flight slider), and a double-sided anti-glare sapphire crystal. The silver rotating inner bezel and the red central chronograph second hand give the watch a new and stylish style. There are 30-minute and 12-hour counters at 3 and 6 o’clock, small seconds at 9 o’clock, and a date window between 4 and 5 o’clock. The unique transparent sapphire case design provides a panoramic view of Breitling’s self-made 01 self-winding movement. The movement has been certified by the Swiss Official Observatory (COSC) and has a precision of 1/4 second and a power reserve. More than 70 hours. Comes with a dark blue alligator leather strap, Air Racer stainless steel bracelet (with holes) or Navitimer. Water resistant to 30 meters.
The Search Box
- Taiping Wheel’ Shutdown Press Conference Held In Beijing
- Cold And Kill Montblanc Launches Timewalker Dual Flight Chronograph
- Only Meticulous Craftsmanship Is Enough To Survive For Thousands Of Years: Patek Philippe 240 New Forty-year Anniversary Watch (Four Of Four)
- Classic And Practical Tasting Treasure Ring Watch
- Panerai Lo Scienziato Luminor 1950 Tourbillon Gmt Titanio —47mm Tourbillon Two-time Titanium Watch